Vision: Building Competitive and global Indian SMEs
Mission: To provide transformational services for enhancing the capabilities of SMEs to achieve global footprint through benchmark best practices.
• Over 250 Industry Clusters constituted PAN – India impacting about 3000 companies resulted saving worth 1000 + Crs Rupees.
• 100,000 + Kaizens done by Indian SMEs through Cluster approach to improve competitiveness in the area of PQCDSM
• Served more than 1200 companies to become Energy Efficient through Energy Audits and Technology up-gradation services.
• Savings of Rs 1875 million reported by over 150 companies on Energy front.
• More than 60 Training Programmes and workshops conducted each year to enhance the competitiveness of the Industry.
• Around 300 Indian managers trained under Indo German Manager Training Programme for “ Fit For Partnership with Germany” programme.
• Over 1750 organisations benefitted from knowledge sessions and audits on Corrosion Management.
• Handheld SMEs to adopt HR best practices through the advisory services.
Competitiveness through Cluster Development: Cluster approach is a tool wherein a group of 6-12 companies are handheld for addressing challenges related to growth and globalisation. These companies work closely, share knowledge and strive to improve on their business indicators and enhance their productivity, innovativeness and competitiveness.
Benefits achieved by companies
- Progress through Structured roadmap.
- Proven techniques help to reduce variable costs and wastes which helps improve profitability.
- Achieve results on Quality, Productivity, Cost, Delivery and Safety.
- Growth due to synergy within the cluster.
- Exposure to global market opportunities.
- Team building & solution driven approach.
· Manufacturing Excellence – Techniques to lower Manufacturing costs, increase machine reliability, reduce Inventory cost and portray a clean, safe and visually appealing plant.
· Energy Audit and Management – Energy management drastically brings down costs and maximizes margins.
· Corrosion Audit and Management – Devising methods to help Industry in mitigating losses due to corrosion.
· HR Management – Strategic utilization of human assets leads to greater employee satisfaction & engagement that boosts productivity.
In order to attune and benefit from the emerging global opportunities, SMEs have to:
• Transform themselves and increase their competitiveness.
•Take advantage of synergistic effects of competitive & cooperative federation